The 2011 Phillies Phestival to be held on Monday, June 13th starting at 5:00pm sold out within minutes of tickets going on sale. I lucked out in those first few minutes and even wound up with one extra admission ticket. I thought I would share the wealth and give each of my readers a shot at winning the extra ticket.
Here are the details: The ticket (1) is for admission only and does not come with autograph booth tickets. You may attempt to buy or trade for autograph tickets from other fans while you are there, if you wish. However, there are tons of things to do, even if you cannot get autographs. Here are a few ideas:
– Participate in both the live (must buy a ticket and pre-register) and silent auctions (open to all)
– Play a variety of games to win prizes (rolling dice, wheel spins, etc…)
– Purchase Grab Bags which contain lots of cool stuff. In the past, I have gotten autographed balls and hats, bobbleheads, books, etc…
– Wander the ballpark, eat, chat and hang out with other fans
– The Phanatic will be around for photo ops as well
Any money spent goes straight to Phillies Charities to benefit The ALS Association.
How to enter the contest:
You may enter twice!
– One way is by entering your email address into the “Email Subscription” box in the right side panel to sign up for blog posts delivered via email. Just click “Sign Me Up” and follow the instructions.
– Another entry method is to visit my Facebook page and click on the “LIKE” button.
Entries will be accepted through Wednesday, June 8, 2011 until 6pm and the winner will receive either an email or Facebook message on Wednesday night. Just send me your address, and I will mail you the ticket. The winner must live within the USA in order for the ticket to arrive on time (sorry, Canadian Phils fans!)
If for some reason you are unable to attend, you may still join the Email Subscription or Facebook page. If you win, just let me know and I will pick a new winner.
Best of luck to all! Hope to see you at the Phestival!